Monday, December 31, 2012

True Stories Week 44


Tea Party with best Friend
courtesy photobucket.com
When we were kids, I had a play tea set and my girl friend Gracie and I would enjoy our lunch at the table my daddy made for me.  Mother would make us real tea to go with our sandwich and cookies.  It was such fun to pretend we were fine ladies!
 
What interesting events are happening in your neighborhood, family, church or work place? 

Surely there is a True story there that you can share here, with us at our blog party.   Include memories old and new, real and true.

I can hardly wait to view your amazing stories.  Each story entered here stands alone as awesome and delightful.

Read and comment on as many as you can.  We love comments ! . Return in a couple days and view other true stories you will find here.

If you are new to entering a Blog Hop, please review these suggestions.

For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE.

Please also link back to this community, either by using the button or simply a text link.  The code for my button is on my side bar.
 

4 comments:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

My story this week is a sad one. It is not my own but I am adding my voice from the western world to hopefully show India, we are aware. I cannot imagine visiting that country. So female tourists also beware. AND.... can you imagine men/devils like this migrating to our countries? They need stopping. Please support.

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Happy New Year Hazel and Robert xx

Laurie Collett said...

I loved tea parties as a little girl, and still do! Thanks for hosting, and may God bless you and yours richly in 2013 and beyond!

Rosilind Jukic said...

Happy New Year Robert and Hazel!!! Love from Croatia!