Monday, December 3, 2012

Welcome back to Week 40

Happy Anniversary - Birthday or just celebrate your true stories
image courtesy photobucket.com

Welcome back to Week 40 for True Stories Blog Party 

December 1st Robert and I celebrated our 63rd wedding anniversary.  See that story HERE . Sunday at church when I put in my offering for having had an anniversary, I shared my Wedding story of “What’s In a Name.”  If you missed this story, do click on the title.

Share your true stories at our blog party.  Dig back into your childhood, or your children’s cute stories.  Include memories old and new.

I hope you are enjoying these remarkable true stories.  I try to read them all (maybe not all at one sitting) but returning again.

Return here in a couple days and view other true stories you will find. 

Please be sure to take a few minute to visit as many stories as you are able, and be kind to leave them a comment.  Also those who leave you a comment please return their visit and likewise leave them a comment.

If you are new to entering a Blog Hop, please review these suggestions.
For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE.

Please link back to this community, either by using the button or simply a text link.  The code for my button is on my side bar.
 

6 comments:

Laurie Collett said...

Happy Anniversary, Hazel! 63 years is truly a testimony to God's grace and the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit. May you both continue to be blessed in your marriage until the Lord's return!
Thanks for hosting, & God bless!
Laurie

Sylvia R said...

Wow, Hazel! That is magnificent! Congratulations! And yes, I will have to read your story. Thanks again for hosting this link-up!

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Happy Anniversary Hazel and Robert! And Happy Christmas also... going offline this week, so thought I would drop round and wish you and Robert a truly beautiful Christmas. xx

joy said...

I read your story and I was touched:)

Rosilind Jukic said...

Congratulations! You are truly an inspiration to me - a newly wed of only 5 years. Have a blessed week and Happy Anniversary!

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Congratulations that is a long time and I know you will have both worked at making your marriage sound. Your wedding photo was absolutely glorious! And you were both so young faced. I am sure looking back now, you would think so also... Beautiful post and wonderful memories... Much love sent to you, you are a special lady.