Monday, July 16, 2012

Welcome to Week 19

Story Time - courtesy photobucket.com
Welcome back to Story Time.  Your stories always amaze me!

Share here, your true stories at our blog party. Include memories old and new.

Tell Me a Story Week 19 will be open Monday evening at 5:01 PM PST for your entry.

Return here in a couple days and view other true stories you will find here.  We love comments!

If you are new to entering a Blog Hop, please review these suggestions.

For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE.

Please be sure to take a minute or two to visit as many stories as you are able, and leave them a comment.  Also those who leave you a comment, please visit them likewise.

Please also link back to this community, either by using the button or simply a text link.  The code for my button is on my side bar.

2 comments:

bluecottonmemory said...

Have a blessed week! Thank you for hosting!

Breathing In Grace said...

Thank you so much for letting me join. I like your scripture choice for your comments since "TRUTH" is my word for 2012!!!