Monday, July 23, 2012

Welcome back to Week 20 for True Stories Party

Writing my entry for Tell Me a Story
image courtesy photobucket.

True Stories Blog Party will be open Monday evening at 6:00 PM PST for your entry. 

I get goose bumps as I enjoy your true stories!  Good work all !!

Share here, your true stories at our blog party.  Include memories old and new.

Return here in a couple days and view other true stories you will find here.  Don't miss out on these exciting stories that post after your entry!

Please be sure to take a minute or two to visit as many stories as you are able, and leave them a comment.  Also those who leave you a comment, please return the visit and likewise leave them a comment.

If you are new to entering a Blog Hop, please review these suggestions.
For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE.
Please link back to this community, either by using the button or simply a text link.  The code for my button is on my side bar.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks Hazel! I've been vacationing and I'm just catching up with all my blog reading. I'll be sure to visit and read some of the great posts you have linked here!!

Mynn xx said...

Sorry it took me so long to link up!!! Will try to do better next week! ;) Thanks for the chance to link up! :)