Monday, July 2, 2012

True Stories Week 17


True Stories ?? Some are!
image courtesy photobucket.com
True  Stories always catch my attention!!  I can hardly wait to view your amazing stories.
Our site will be open Monday evening at 6:00 PM PST for your entry.

Return here in a couple days and view other true stories you will find here.  We love comments !

What interesting events are happening in your neighborhood, family, church or work place?   Share here, your true stories at our blog party.   Include memories old and new.

image courtesy photobucket.com
Over two years, I have been compiling a collection of short stories from my early childhood until I left home at age 18.  My daughter Nancy has been busy editing them for me and they are almost ready to go to the printer. 

For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE. 

If you are new to entering a Blog Hop, please review these suggestions.

Please be sure to take a minute or two to visit as many stories as you are able,, and leave them a comment.  Also those who leave you a comment, please visit them and likewise leave them a comment in return.

Lastly please link back to this community, either by using the button or simply a text link.  The code for my button is on my side bar.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's so cool that you and your daughter are working together on the compilation. What a great way to spend time together!

Kristin Bridgman said...

So glad I found you through another's blog. I love true stories too. Thank you for the blog hop and I look forward to reading everyone else's stories.
Blessings~

Wendy @ E1A said...

Hi Hazel!

This past week, I kept thinking about 'tears'. I decided to carry out a prayerful study on this subject and sought to find out a little scientific info plus what the Bible has to say about tears.

I hope you are blessed reading my story...

P.S. New blog

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Hello and greetings from Australia. I wrote a true story and then I stumbled upon your Blog..amazing. But our God is a mighty God. Blessings Crystal Mary