Thursday, March 8, 2018

THE CROSS BY Guest Roy Lessin

 
 
THE CROSS BY Guest Roy Lessin
 
Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, ”If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
 John 8:31-32 (NKJV)
 
 
The deceiver tells me I am good enough.
The cross tells me I am a sinner and I need Jesus.
 
The deceiver tells me there are many ways to heaven.
The cross tells me there is no other way for me to be saved.
 
The deceiver tells me to keep following what feels good.
The cross tells me I am lost without Jesus.
 
The deceiver tells me I am innocent.
The cross tells me I am guilty and need Jesus.
 
The deceiver tells me I can save myself.
The cross tells me I need a Savior.
 
The deceiver tells me Christ’s work is incomplete.
The cross tells me it is finished.
 
The deceiver tells me I am condemned.
The cross tells me I am justified.
 
The deceiver tells me I cannot be made clean.
The cross tells me the blood of Jesus cleanses me from all sin.
 
The deceiver tells me I must work for my salvation.
The cross tells me it is by grace alone.
 
The deceiver tells me my life will never change.
The cross tells me all things will be made new.
 
The deceiver tells me to be true to myself.
The cross tells me that I am not my own.
 
The deceiver tells me I can do as I please.
The cross tells me I have been bought with a price.
 
The deceiver tells me God is against me.
The cross tells me God is for me.
 
Friend - God is FOR YOU - Just receive Jesus.
The empty tomb tells me
He is risen and He is Alive !!

No comments: