Monday, February 25, 2013

True Stories Blog Party 2

We don't want to Miss YOUR TRUE STORY !!
courtesy photobucket.com
I return to Linky Tools, because the program notifies me each time there is an entry, and I try very hard to read each story you post here. The program also shares a Bible verse which is appropriate.
 
So many stories are waiting to be published about telephones.  Recently I wrote about our first telephone, Click HERE  if you missed my First Telephone story. 

Or this story is awesome:  Phone Calls at Night.  Click Here

A few suggestions for the party:

For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE.

1. Please link to your actual "post” (see above hints) not just to your general blog address..  

2. Visit a story near your post, and please leave a comment.  Any one who comments on your post, please visit their site and comment back.

3.  Please also link back to this community, either by using my button on my side bar or simply a text link.

No comments: