Monday, February 18, 2013

True Stories Blog Party

I love to contribute to Tell Me a True Story
courtesy photobucket.com

Just a quick note to alert my Blog Party contributors, I am having problems with "Simply linked widgets." Please scroll all the way down past "Simply linked" to the "Linky Tools" to enter your post.

So many stories are waiting to be published about telephones.  Last week I wrote about our first telephone, and other stories will follow.  Click HERE  if you missed my First Telephone story.

A few suggestions for the party:

1. Please link to your actual "post” not just to your general blog address. That way if readers come by later in the week, they can easily go over to your relevant post.  

2. Visit a story near your post, and please leave a comment.

3.  Please also link back to this community, either by using my button on my side bar or simply a text link.
 
I am having problems with "Simply linked widgets." Please scroll down to "Linky Tools" entry to enter your post. 

Any problems please e-mail me at:  hazelmoon@sbcglobal.net
 
ENTER LINKY TOOLS POSTS HERE BELOW

2 comments:

Create With Joy said...

Thanks for hosting - have a blessed week!

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Laurie Collett said...

Sorry to hear of your technical troubles! Thanks as always for hosting & God bless!