Monday, June 4, 2012

We welcome you to post your true stories here. Week 13


Remember YOUR Bedtime prayers ?
image courtesy photobucket.com

I am delighted to welcome you to post your true stories here.  

Week 13 will be open early as I am working at our Local Voter Precinct this afternoon and tomorrow..

Memories come and go, and that is why we should write them down. 

Place them on your blog, and then I invite you to share them here.

If you are new to entering a Blog Hop, please review these suggestions.
For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE.


Please be sure to take a minute or two to visit these amazing stories, and leave them a comment.  Also those who leave you a comment, please visit them likewise.


Return here in a couple days and view other true stories you will find here.  We love comments !

Please also link back to this community, either by using the button or simply a text link.  The code for my button is on my side bar.

5 comments:

Laurie Collett said...

Hi Hazel,
Thanks for hosting the link-up! May God bless you for your community service and even give you an opportunity to witness or to plant seeds from God's Word as you work at the voter's precinct.
Blessings,
Laurie

Wendy @ ECTaS said...

"Memories come and go, and that is why we should write them down"

This is so true Hazel. Love your Link up.

Have a blessed week :D

Wendy

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the chance to tell my story! This is wonderful!!! :)

Michy lovingourjourney said...

I appreciate how you explain this linkup--that memories come and go, and we should write them. I can't wait to reread posts, like the special one I wrote today, years later...thanks for hosting!!!! I'm a new linker here ;).
God bless,
Michy

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting this event!