Monday, April 14, 2014

Welcome - Week of April 14, 2014 True Stories Party




Read Me a True Story, Daddy !!
I hope you are enjoying these remarkable true stories.  
 
I read them ALL by reading four or five at a sitting.  I also make short comments. 

 
Dig back into your childhood, or your children’s cute stories.  Include memories old and new.  Return here in a couple days and view other true stories you will find. 

 
Please be sure to take a few minute to visit as many stories as you are able, and be kind to leave them a comment.  Also those who leave you a comment please return the visit and likewise leave them a comment.

 

A few encouraging Scripture Verses about Our Identity in Christ

What Happened to Me?

Rom. 5:1  I have been justified (completely forgiven and made righteous).

2 Cor. 5:21  I have been made righteous.

Rom. 6:1-6  I died with Christ and died to the power of sin’s rule on my life.

1 Cor. 2:12  I have received the Spirit of God into my life that I might know the things freely given to me by God.

1 Cor. 2:16  I have been given the mind of Christ.

1 Cor. 6:19, 20  I have been bought with a price. I am not my own. I belong to God.

2 Cor. 5:14, 15 Since I have died, I no longer live for myself, but for Him (Christ).

Gal. 2:20  I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me.  (The life I am living is Christ’s life.)


You might enjoy my recent posts

 

Who is This?  (Digested Sunday Sermon)

 
If you are new to entering a Blog Hop, please review these suggestions.

For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE.

Please link back to this community, either by using the button or simply a text link.  The code for my button is on my side bar.

1 comment:

Laurie Collett said...

Happy Resurrection Sunday to you & Robert too! Thanks for hosting & God bless!