Monday, September 10, 2012

Welcome back to Week 27


Families have Lots of Stories to Tell
Tell your Favorite Story Here
courtesy photobucket.com

Welcome back to Week 27 for True Stories Party 

The site opens tonight at 6:25 PM PST

I hope you are enjoying these remarkable true stories.   I try to read them all (maybe not all at one sitting) but returning again.

Share here, your true stories at our blog party.  Dig back into your childhood, or your children’s cute stories.  Include memories old and new.

Return here in a couple days and view other true stories you will find. 

Please be sure to take a few minute to visit as many stories as you are able, and be kind to leave them a comment.  Also those who leave you a comment please return the visit and likewise leave them a comment.

If you are new to entering a Blog Hop, please review these suggestions.

For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE.

Please link back to this community, either by using the button or simply a text link.  The code for my button is on my side bar.

 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hazel, I know that I don't exactly link up "stories" over here but I love linking up with you and meeting those that also do.
God bless
Tracy