Monday, April 7, 2014

True Story Week April 7, 2014

 
Please Tell Me a True Story !!



Welcome to our True Story Blog Party:   You are cordially invited to post your True Stories here.

 
Please read and comment on several posts near you.  We all love comments. 

 
If you have received Jesus into your heart and life - - Understand these important facts and Repeat them daily: 

 
I am accepted…

John 1:12 I am God’s child.
John 15:15 As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:1 I have been justified.
1 Corinthians 6:17 I am united with the Lord, and I am one with Him in spirit.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 I have been bought with a price and I belong to God.
1 Corinthians 12:27 I am a member of Christ’s body.
Colossians 1:13-14 I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.
Colossians 2:9-10 I am complete in Christ.
Hebrews 4:14-16 I have direct access to the throne of grace through Jesus Christ.


 
You might enjoy my recent posts;


          An Unlikely Couple
          Does God Avenge?
          Surprised by Life  (Sunday’s Digested Sermon)

 

A few suggestions for your entry:

1. Please link to your actual "post” not just to your general blog address. For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post,
CLICK HERE.

 
Please be kind to those who leave you a comment; and be courteous to visit them likewise with a comment.

2. Please link back to this community, either by using the button you will find on my side bar or simply a text link.  Also please use the share button to tweet or share at Face Book at the end of this post.

 
Notice of interest.  As you hover over the icon of a post you enjoyed you will discover some share features.  Go ahead and share and tell your friends about “Tell Me a True Story.” 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Hazel for hosting! Missed linking up last couple weeks, but excited to be back again :)