Monday, September 17, 2012

Welcome to Week 28


Let me Tell you a True Story
courtesy google search for clip art
 
This is a Blog Party:  Are you ready to Tell me a Story?

Please keep this Tuesday spot a place to post your True Life stories.  Include stories from your own childhood, or stories of your children and your recent true stories.  Pull up from your archives if you wish.  Applying it to a spiritual point of interest would be great.

As I view the many Blog Hops, I see Bible lessons, Beautiful photos with Scriptures, challenges, encouragement, enlightenment and hope - - All are good and wonderful. 

Some are real life stories and some are not.  Please post here your real life stories.

A few suggestions for the party:

1. Please link to your actual "post” not just to your general blog address. For hints on how to create an acceptable Title to link your actual post, CLICK HERE.

Please be kind to take a minute or two to visit the others who've linked up here and please leave them a comment.  Those who leave you a comment; please be courteous and visit them likewise with a comment.

2. Please link back to this community, either by using the button you will find on my side bar or simply a text link.  

 



1 comment:

April @ The 21st Century Housewife said...

I'm sorry I have not managed to share anything for such a long time. It's good to be back! I have shared an older post updated with a link back to you about a visit to The Boston Public Gardens which I hope you will enjoy. Thank you for hosting.