Monday, January 27, 2014

True Stories Week January 27, 2014

This True Story Blog Party will remain OPEN for a few extra days, as I will be on a short trip with my daughter Judie.  It is Okay to enter your next post when ready!
I Love a True Story
courtesy photobucket.com
 
Welcome to Tell Me a True Story!

What interesting events are happening in your neighborhood, family, church or work place?  Surely there is a True story there that you can share here, with us at our blog party.   Include memories old and new, real and true.

I can hardly wait to view your amazing stories.  Each story entered here stands alone as awesome and delightful.

Read and comment on as many as you can.  We love comments ! . Return in a couple days and view other true stories you will find here.


Hope is a seed
God plants in our hearts
to remind us
there are better things ahead.
-Holley Gerth

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

You might be interested in my recent posts - - Click on each Title to view


    Light in the Darkness   (Digested Sunday Sermon) 
 

If you are new to entering a Blog Hop, please review these suggestions.
For hints on how to create an acceptable Title  FIND IT HERE

Please link back to this community, either by using the button you will find on my side bar or simply a text link.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hello, Hazel! So happy to come here to your cheery blog every week for the link-up! I trust the Lord will bless your travels with your daughter and allow your time together to be pleasant and quality! Times with loved ones are so precious...the memories sustain us later on. Thank you for the consistent blessing you are to me. Please keep me in your prayers, if I come to mind. Love, Cheryl

Unknown said...

Thanks Hazel for hosting! I always love coming to visit your hop :)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time with your girl, Hazel. Blessings on your trip. xxoo