Monday, April 9, 2012

True Story Blog Party: Week 5

Child enjoying the Flowers

How far back can you remember?  Can you rescue your true stories and post them here?

Please review these suggestions.

1. Please link to your actual "post” not just to your general blog address. That way if readers come by later in the week, they can easily go over to your relevant post.  
  
Please be sure to take a minute or two to visit the post just next to you and please leave them a comment. 

2. Please also link back to this community, either by using the button on my side bar or simply a text link.

Return anytime and scroll down to enjoy true stories you may have missed.

My mother taught me many things, and today I share how she encouraged me to be careful of saying harsh remarks.  I must also be careful of what I write. 



1 comment:

Laurie Collett said...

Thanks for hosting, and may you have a blessed week in Him!
Laurie