Friday, October 19, 2018

My Daughter Judie's Money Miracle







My Daughter Judie sent me a letter - - -  Wow  

Hi Mom,

Let me tell you about my financial miracle because it involves Joshua Mills.  Remember when you and I attended his conference he gave us each a small rock and asked us to write on it a one word of prophesy for someone and give the rock to another person.  The rock I received said "Prosperity." 
The other day I found the gold rock from the conference and I have been believing for miracles and listening to Joshua's tapes about what God has done for him.

I enjoy selling items at the swap meet and after the last swap meet I was sad because I didn't do as well as I had hoped.  I called my Chuck (my husband) on my phone telling him just that; I was sad.

However when I was counting the money I was surprised to discover I made $600.  WOW and Praise the Lord!  I counted it three times and sure enough it was $600.

And then I saw the gold rock and remembered Joshua telling his wife, Janet to count the money again because he believed God would increase it. I heard a voice in my spirit saying; "Count it again Judie ....."

So I went and counted it again.  I could not keep up with it. The pile of money swelled, I could not count it all.

Very carefully I made piles of $100 each, and the count grew every time I counted, I felt a miracle shift and I wanted someone else to count it because the pile was so huge!
I must have counted it 20 times and the money grew from $600 to $900. I went to get my money orders and sure enough I had $900.

I am having a swap meet again possibly this weekend and I wanted to see if it was a one time miracle or something else.

I'm not sure what to think about all this - - because nothing like this has never happened before, but I really want it to happen again!!!  I just believe!  

Love, Judie







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa!!! "With God all things are possible"!

Cheryl said...

Praise God! This is wonderful!