Monday, April 8, 2013

True Stories Week April 8, 2013


I love to read a True Story

 
Jeremiah 30:2  Thus the LORD God of Israel, says, Write all the words that I have spoken unto you in a book. 

Collect your stories for your children and grandchildren.  Save them to a flash drive, then print and place them in a 3 holed binder, or publish them in a book. 

My Book One is still available for $10. with free shipping.   Click HERE to view more about my book

As I am collecting the rest of my stories for book two - - there were too many pages.  It might be necessary to divide into two books: Early years, and Later years.

As I continue editing my book; I am eliminating much of the teaching/preaching.  This will leave most of the short stories on one page with fewer comments and perhaps not so many scriptures.   

Often it seems - - Many people read until they arrive at the preaching, then they stop and skip to the - -next story. J

Welcome back to our True Story Blog Party.   

Please read and comment on as many stories as you like.  We all love comments. 

A few suggestions for your entry to our blog party:

1. Visit a story near your post, and please leave a comment.

2. Please be kind to those who leave you a comment; and be courteous to visit them likewise with a comment.

3. Please link back to this community, either by using the button you will find on my side bar or simply a text link. 

  
May I not say it too often - Please leave comments on the story you read !!
 

No comments: