Monday, February 11, 2013

True Stories Week 50

My True Story is in Color
courtesy photobucket
Just a quick note to alert my Blog Party contributors, I am considering changing from Linky tools to Simply linked which is a free service for Blog Hops. 

The change will be that only your title and your name on your post will show.  
 
For instance, enter “My True Story- Jane Doe”  and we will have your title and your name.  This will begin soon.  I just wanted everyone to be aware of changes coming.

So many stories are waiting to be published about telephones.  Last week I wrote about our first telephone, and other stories will follow.  Click HERE  if you missed my telephone story.

A few suggestions for the party:

1. Please link to your actual "post” not just to your general blog address. That way if readers come by later in the week, they can easily go over to your relevant post.  
 
2. Visit a story near your post, and please leave a comment.

3.  Please also link back to this community, either by using my button on my side bar or simply a text link.

 

No comments: